2011 Update

Happy New Year!
But before anything else, I would like to apologize to you all for being such a liar and and a bad blogger at the same time. I have deleted the my last post that contains the promise that I would give my top five books of 2010. However, I have posted it in the Facebook Page of this blog but my apologies again with the promise of top five pics.
I wasn't able to post the top 5s since I went to my Lolo's (grandpa) hometown and spent my new year with him and with my mom. Unfortunately, there wasn't internet connection that could update my network accounts. 
Well this year, I'm planning on reading a fewer books instead of reading hundreds as what I'm supposed to do before. But since I'm going to take my licensure exam this year, I have to take it seriously because the last board exam was really one of the hardest--based from what I have told.
Luckily, a friend of mine passed the exam! Supposedly, it's a good news, but it turned out to be a bad omen to me. The spotlight is on me now to be the next future engineer. Obviously, I'm pressured at this thought. But what can I promise to you my dear friends is that I will still read this year but fewer than what you think. A new layout of this page is part of this new page!
Let's build a strong 2011!
Once again happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts